We are offering farm tours, when possible, to see how our Certified Organic farm is managed.
We hope that you will learn something about organic and biodynamic farming, and see how "Paddock to Plate" functions in Organic systems.
You can see how we grow avocados and raise cattle, under sustainable farming systems, and answer any questions you might have.
Learn more about a healthy way of your daily diet and taste of our produce as well if it is available.
Give us a call or contact us via e-mail one week in advance to get an appointment.
Price for a 2 hours tour: $50.00 for 2 people $100.00 for a group of 6.
Mardo Farm is, in the beautiful tourist destination area of Pemberton with the farm bordering the Warren National Park, home of the giant Karri trees.
If you would like to stay longer in the area there are many accommodation places to suit all budgets. We recommend, Breakaway Cottages, Marima Cottages and Hawke Brook Chalets.
For further information contact the Pemberton Tourist Website.
Other interesting places around our farm and in the Pemberton Area are:
- Bicentennial Tree - ca. 4km away from our farm
- Mud Stone Day Spa - 500m away
- Pemberton Wine Centre - ca. 1km away
- King Trout Farm - Cafe and Trout fly fishing - ca. 6 kms away
- Warren River
- Gloucester Tree in Pemberton
- Big Brook Dam in Pemberton
- Various Wineries around Pemberton
- You can find more at the Pemberton Tourist Website...